Today I came up with random character descriptions to see if I could make main characters (MC) who weren’t too passive in their own story.
- Broke, drunk ho who needs to pay off gambling debts over having a good time.
- Slacker who hates his job of preventing the apocalypse from starting.
- Witless, vain romantic who causes drama and heartbreak everywhere they travel.
- Shameless social climber not afraid to stab friends in the back for personal gain.
- Reckless blabbermouth who feels satisfied spreading gossip and lies.
As I said, these are random character ideas, just to get me in the mind of making characters less passive and more active in their own stories.
If I had to modify these, I would add some goofiness to them, really because I like goofy things, and have a hyper imagination. By goofy I also mean weird and fun to me.
- Broke, drunk ho is desperate to pay off gambling debts to slug gangsters and vicious loan roaches who want their money, or they’re gonna feed the MC to the angry ants.
Mind you, I find this totally gross, however, I wonder if I can make that work. It’s not on my “to do” list of stories, but it’s funny to keep my mind to work. It’s all super random and needs a lot more work, but this is part of the learning process.
Happy creative endeavors.