Yesterday had me surprised by doing my writing later in the day. Was sure I’d jump at the chance to do actual revisions, as the coll down time was a whole two days, however, I found that not to be the case. Sat down, and took out anything within the material that I thought was excessive information. Every paragraph got some type of revision, and some of those paragraphs got a revision after that revision. The goal was to tell what happens, not to give extra details.
I did have to look at the story a little harder, and add elements to strengthen parts of the tale. Mainly I got to revise what happens at the end of the story that felt more satisfying than what I initially created. That is a win in my book.
Also, I managed to get some work-related writing with done, that I think looked real good. Could use an extra day to edit, but decided to put into place what I had done. We shall see what develops with that.
Today is about wait and see. All I will say is I’m excited to see if I make some progress, or not. I will say I’d like to do some
As always, happy creative endeavors.