Look at this. I gots me a shout out from untra cool Blogger and my friend Emmet at A Book A Day Till I Can Stay. I’ve known him forever, and he does put the smackdown on his blog. I’m impressed with the output. He’s reading my blog too. Cool. Now I feel a need to update my blog more.
There are some rules to this Stylish Blog Award. Gonna cut and paste a little.
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Once again A Book A Day Till I Can Stay is the joint. I sincerely appreciate the shout out, Emmet.
Ok seven things about myself:
- I have a sinister laugh. People recognize it instantly.
- One of my favorite films is Pan’s Labyrinth.
- My BA is in Studio Art. I can paint, draw, print and skilled in black and white photography.
- Creativity is what I excel in. I tend to take unorthodox approaches to resolutions.
- I’ve been 27 years old for a long time now. I suspect when I turn 49 in the far future I will look 32.
- I have tri-color hair: Black (dominant), white, and gray (the lesser). I hate the gray and it shines like sliver. Only I notice those strands.
- Sometimes I skip a latte and go straight for tea. It’s true.
Other Blogs I read.
I will update this section as I read only a small amount.
Tapetum Lucidum: This is my homegirl, Kat’s blog. Love her writing.
Complications Ensue: This is Alex Epstein’s blog. I love his posts on screenwriting.
Mastering the Pieces: This is Stephanie’s blog. Her life and ADD adventures.